Sunday, January 5, 2014

TARDIS Necklace

Phew, it's been a busy weekend for us three nerd sisters! We did a lot of shopping for Maecy's Black Canary and Raven costumes. She found her shirt, tights, and all the jewelry for both outfits. I ordered the ribbon clamps I needed to complete my bracers for Wonder Woman and a new Mjolnir for my Thor, since I wanted something that made a bolder statement than my necklace for future events. Those are shipping domestically, so they should be here by the end of the week. Kate is almost done with her Penguin costume. We have a dry run of all five costumes tonight (so excited!).

While we were at the mall shopping I found this little gem of a necklace. It's a black telephone booth. Of course I immediately thought TARDIS!

Luckily for me Kate has a fantastic shade of blue nail polish that she bought specifically for it's TARDIS-esque properties. A little brush application, some clear coat, and I have a TARDIS necklace. What do you think? Whovian enough? I quite like it!

Of course some of my love from this picture could be because it shows off my belt I got at Fossil the last time I was in Las Vegas, but I think I would love the necklace either way!

Ok, I'm off to go dress up with my sisters and take pictures. Oh darn, what a hard life I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment